Thursday 4 January 2018

Early 2018 news etc

Hello all and sundry,

Happy new year to all.

A quick batch of updates.

- All the Underground Violin Pan-African Fiddle Mix tapes appear to have sold out but I do have a few in my possession. Send me an email at cadelladam (at) g ma il (dot) c om if you want a copy. Will charge a whopping $10 Australian for it plus postage depending under which rock from which you hail.

- Adam Cadell - Bush Songs tape on Soft Abuse will I promise see the light of day most possibly in February I have heard

- A collab with Argentinian drone scraper Pablo Picco aka Bardo Todol will hopefully see the light of day in its complete form (a preview is floating around the internet somewhere)

- More writings, my After Work Music and other psychic detrtitus will be unleashed along with other bits and pieces such as Street Music Vol 2 which awaits my attention

- A new Scrapes album is nearing completion

- A new Jive Canyon tape is out, I'm sure you can use the internet and "dr Google" to find that one if it's even available. If you go to Rocking Horse on a Friday night in Bris and ask for Kahl he could probably fix you up

- BOOM Vacuum series here in Bris will continue on the last Weds of each month, quite possibly starting in Feb although we may sneak a Jan one in yet

- !!! under my auspices and those of my comrade Tony Irving, the Norwegian and Swedish heavy free jazz duo of Paal Nilssen-Love and Sten Sandell shall be appearing at the BRISBANE JAZZ CLUB 31 January. DON't MISS IT.

- what happens after all this is anyone's guess but I'll be sure to keep you posted here, as usual.

Tally-ho

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment